JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do agree YT is getting pretty picky. It's not just gun channels. LA Beast (competitive and extreme eater) got flagged for eating a dead cockroach. :rolleyes:

Go figure...The United Nations wants us to include insects in our diet as a protein alternative.
{As if I needed another reason to own defensive firearms}
If any of you are into trying that, I can put you onto some locations at "Cartlandia"

UN urges world to eat more insects

Looks like bubblegumute will be the new place to go.
<broken link removed>

b i t c h u t e

For crying out loud. Is the B word banned??? really???

Nice algorithm..

It's sad watching this.

I can't help but think of this as targeted censorship.

Interesting times we live in.

Literally watching history repeat itself in a digital age setting.

The problem is, it seems conservatives with the means ($$$) and desire to do so have no real interest in creating and maintaining social media sites. There are some alternatives, but let's be honest, they don't have the traffic, bandwidth or reach of site like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. It seems only hard-core leftist billionaires with a desire for globalization have any interest in such things. And when we put all our eggs in their baskets? Well, we're going to end up where we are today - lots of censorship of conservative ideas.

It won't change so long as we rely on sites created by freedom-hating types like them. Since conservatives don't want to do it, I don't know what choice we have but to use those sites and bubblegum and whine about it every time they do this stuff. I hate those sites, but they're often the only place to find a lot of the stuff I want to see.

I hope someday that changes.

One example is a site call gab.ai - if you've not heard of it, you're not alone. It was touted as an alternative to Twitter, one that won't censor speech. But people aren't exactly flocking to gab in big numbers. What would get them to move? Heck if I know.

What would get them to move? Heck if I know.

The creator of gab.ai going back in time and predating Twitter.

People invest their time into one or two social platforms at most, and usually because that platform brings a new capability.

FB, Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, YouTube, etc...

Competitor clones of these services almost never succeed because people have history on them. The platforms are very sticky, that's part of a good business model.

We really need an alternative to YouTube, who seem hell bent on denying everyone their 1st Amendment rights while restricting everyone the freedom to enjoy content related to our 2nd Amendment rights. This is a bunch of BS. Where will we be after one or two more incidents? Scary...

I think that you have missed focusing on the most important point here. The anti-gun folks are truely fanatical in their hatred of firearms. And they are very well organized and financed ( thanks to Bloomberg and others like him ). It is they who are putting all of this pressure on companies to distance themselves from the NRA. They are bombarding companies with complaints.

And this is just another manifestation of the dirty tactics that they are now using against the 2nd Amendment. Their followers are flagging pro gun videos on YouTube in mass. Most of the YouTube censorship system is automated, so when enough people complain about a video, or a YouTube channel, the system then automatically takes it down.

It is not just the NRA that these folks are after. They want to bring down anyone that supports gun rights. Even if you are just a gun lover with a YouTube channel.

This is not due to any decision by management at YouTube. It is the result of a pure vendetta against guns, from those who hate the 2nd Amendment. It does not matter to them that a video may not actually violated YouTube standards. They will still flag it anyway, simply because it is about guns. They are manipulating the system, for their own selfish political agenda.

I do not believe that there is any tactic too low, that the anti-gun folks will not stoop to, in their campaign to end the 2nd Amendment. That is the reality that gun owners now need to face.

I think that even worse dirty tactics may still be coming soon. Do not expect the enemies of gun ownership to fight fair. Things are going to get very dirty.

Actually Heretic, you got it basackwards, As a business and a public entity, they fall under the same tenants of 1st rights any other business does! It's the same as walking into a burger joint and getting denied service for race or sexual orientation or any other rights! Google knows this well, and has been very careful to not fully cross that thin line! So far, the FEDs haven't caught them yet, but I bet they take a hit sooner then later, some one will eventually lawyer up and cause a look see by the FCC and then it's "Splaining time Lucy!

Respectfully, Heretic is on the right track. A business is not a public entity. This is why the NFL and broadcast companies can decide not to accept advertising as they deem fit. (Remember the NFL was alleged to not accept an ad from a firearms company a few years ago,) Yes, if they say it is because of race, gender, etc, etc. they may be in violation of other regulations (specific civil rights statutes).

The bill of rights restricts government (public entities), which is why a business can refuse to allow entry if I am carrying a gun, lawfully. And we can refuse to shop there! The FCC may have other issues with them. I think we are all on the same page that it is wrong and can agree to that!

This clearly appears to be fake news, that is not really happening.

I've looked at a number of YouTube gun channels tonight that have recently been reported to be shut down by YouTube, only to find them up and available to view just fine.

Can anyone here actually cite a channel on YouTube that is no longer available?

This appears to be much ado about nothing. It is fake news guys.

22Plinkster mentioned it on Facebook. He purposefully suspended his channel to prevent Youtube from applying a third strike. Some anti-gun lunatics started flagging all his videos and the Youtube AI flagged one of them to make his second strike. Check his Facebook out if you need more info. He is still here and in high gear, but debating switching services to get off Youtube.

His channel is up and running just fine. Dude, this is fake news. YouTube is not on any vendetta to shut down gun channels.

Liberals and the Left generally believe in free speech and protected speech ONLY when such speech passes politically correct party-line muster. All other speech/opinions are suspect at best. For example, how many times have conservative speakers been shut down on self-described "university" campuses? For that matter, how many conservative speakers have even been asked to speak in any campus function?
Liberals, so-called, are a true and dangerous MENACE to the Constitution and the Republic. This has not always been the case, but has become so during the last 50 years or so.

Last Edited:
Facts are that Youtube, is run and operated by Google ( duh) and your information every click and every day, be it mac, iphone, smart phone or PC is logged. When you create a video on their YT site they use all the information about you to compile a profile, no not the one you create the ones they do.
Most are aware or should be that Google has departments that in correlation with major data-centers with one keys mission to build a public profile on " you" this is not big brother as anytime you go to any resources created by Google you donate information. The OP video goes on to say some secrets rules.
Wrong, there is no secret as all the small print when using their products explains in laymen terms to be used as they see fit subject to change and interpretations by them. That basically means here are the rules for today right now this moment unless we decide otherwise that what you and I agree to when using google services.

We created this ourselves, Google is in the adverting business not the information business as none of the information is for the user, its for the highest bidder. And we get sucked in watching ummmm Youtube on this guys channel for 10 years building revenue for Google and he is now shocked they are doing what they want ? As usual or own greed and desire for free stuff like Gmail, Youtube and a vast search engine for free you get what we have here today. No reason to be pissed if you use any Google products you helped them come to power. Target Stores publicly a couple years ago had a huge bathroom kerfuffle, and people backed away and Target lost allot of money when people did a silent boycott. You want FB and Google to stop dictating the rules, stop using their products.

Update. It now appears that all the gun channels that were removed, (MAC,Hank Strange,etc) have been restored.

You tube is claiming it was all just a big mistake LOL...

Per Tim at Military Arms Channel:
YouTube is claiming it was all one big mistake. It was the fault of their new moderators, hired by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a well known left leaning group that has a vendetta against anyone or anything that doesn't align with their political view of the world.
Yes, some will defend them and I'm sure they've done some great things in the past helping others, but the reality is there's a reason the FBI won't associate with them as a resource on "hate groups" anymore. They do in fact have a political agenda. Moderators must be neutral, not political activists.

These moderators "mistakenly" removed "right wing" content from YouTube. I didn't know owning a firearm and being pro-2A and pro-Liberty was a "right wing" thing, but ok.

Anyway, YouTube felt the burn, thanks to many of you, when they started purging us again. We're back, but the fight is FAR from over.

For now we (MAC) are going to focus on fighting for our rights as the Republicans and Democrats conspire to shred the 2nd Amendment with the full support of our President.

We're also going to continue to get the word out that guns are part of our culture. They're not bad, evil, or any other attribute you might assign to a sentient being. They're just guns and they're critical to the structure of our Republic and are the baseline of what's left of our Freedom. We do this by creating videos! So, I have some catching up to do on this front.

I've been so busy the last week fighting for our existence on YouTube that we've not gotten any videos put together while the channel was down. Please believe me when I say that I work from 8am until 2am every day fighting for our rights and trying to manage content creation with the help of Jason. It's all we do. You make it possible through your support.

Also, Hank Strange got his channel back!

Ok everyone, I have hundreds of Patreon emails to read through and respond to. I will get to them. Please be patient. I don't have others respond to my messages, I respond to them personally. You support us here to have direct access to me and do my very best to respond to all of you. When you get a note, it's from me.

We love you guys. Thank you for the support.

Tim
Sic Semper Tyrannis

CHECK IT OUT

His channel is up and running just fine. Dude, this is fake news. YouTube is not on any vendetta to shut down gun channels.

I didn't say Youtube had a vendetta on gun channels. Read my posts - it is anti's flagging gun videos [and other conservative videos] that causes Youtube's AI software to record a strike. Three and you're out. He's not the only gun channel to report problems.

So if 22Plinkster says IN HIS OWN WORDS - on his own FACEBOOK page - that he is suspending his Youtube, you call it fake news because you can still see his videos on Youtube. Why don't you get on line with 22Plinkster and accuse him of posting fake news?

verbatim, from his Facebook page, full quote
YouTube has put yet another strike on my channel, so I have temporarily suspended my channel on YouTube. I've worked my tale off for 6 years to build my platform, and it just takes a push of a button for YouTube to destroy it all. If you don't subscribe to me on Full30.com, get over there and subscribe. Full30 may be our ONLY 2A outlet in the very near future.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews