JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We really need an alternative to YouTube, who seem hell bent on denying everyone their 1st Amendment rights while restricting everyone the freedom to enjoy content related to our 2nd Amendment rights. This is a bunch of BS. Where will we be after one or two more incidents? Scary...

I do agree YT is getting pretty picky. It's not just gun channels. LA Beast (competitive and extreme eater) got flagged for eating a dead cockroach. :rolleyes:

Plinkster's channel is up and running. More fake news.

The "problem" with Youtube and many channels, not just guns, is what is called "demonetizing". Many make money off what they put up there with ads. What youtube (Google) is doing in not making the channels stop. They are taking away their ability to make money off what they put up. So many places are cutting back or finding a different venue. The Demonetization is often the result of waves of complaints by the left. Google being very left will often just use this as an excuse to take the money away. When they are cornered and asked about this they of course turn politician and try to cloud what they are doing. It is their business to run any way they see fit. It would be nice to see an alternative but it's hard to compete with those billionaires.

I wish wanklerstar would go away. I swear to the Jesus I watched one of his videos a couple years ago and it's been nonstop "suggested" in my que ever since.

Plinkster's channel is up and running. More fake news.

22Plinkster mentioned it on Facebook. He purposefully suspended his channel to prevent Youtube from applying a third strike. Some anti-gun lunatics started flagging all his videos and the Youtube AI flagged one of them to make his second strike. Check his Facebook out if you need more info. He is still here and in high gear, but debating switching services to get off Youtube.

22Plinkster mentioned it on Facebook. He purposefully suspended his channel to prevent Youtube from applying a third strike. Some anti-gun lunatics started flagging all his videos and the Youtube AI flagged one of them to make his second strike. Check his Facebook out if you need more info. He is still here and in high gear, but debating switching services to get off Youtube.

I don't have FB, nor will I ever. But I sure hope he doesn't go away. I know Matt at DemoRanch has talked about moving to a new service but I can't remember who that is.......

I don't have FB, nor will I ever. But I sure hope he doesn't go away. I know Matt at DemoRanch has talked about moving to a new service but I can't remember who that is.......

Kruijl, I don't use Fakebook either, but the wife does. My first link to Range365 was simply to point out the strategy being used by anti's. They know that YouTube uses AI software to track complaints [i.e., flagging a video as violating YT rules]. Anti's are trying to drive gun channels off YT by burying them in complaints.

Private media cannot deny first amendment rights; they can 'censor' all they want. They don't have to carry any content they do not wish to. You can always go elsewhere. It is the government that is not allowed to censor or otherwise deny your first amendment rights.

Wranglerstar is one of my favorite channels! Cody and his family are such great people.
I'd rather watch non-stop slapchop boy. same thing

upload_2018-2-27_20-27-56.jpeg

Private media cannot deny first amendment rights; they can 'censor' all they want. They don't have to carry any content they do not wish to. You can always go elsewhere. It is the government that is not allowed to censor or otherwise deny your first amendment rights.

Yep, many seem to forget that free speech does not mean anyone has to listen to you. Google is free to do as they see fit. They are a business though so do try to hide what they do. Sadly they have enough power and money to make it pretty hard for someone else to step up and compete with them. I often find it humorous to say the least that the left who scream for free speech don't see their hero's trying to stop free speech.

Kruijl, I don't use Fakebook either, but the wife does. My first link to Range365 was simply to point out the strategy being used by anti's. They know that YouTube uses AI software to track complaints [i.e., flagging a video as violating YT rules]. Anti's are trying to drive gun channels off YT by burying them in complaints.

Only reason I use FB is kids. They hounded me for years till I finally signed up. Now it's Instagram. They are always on me about that. One of these days I guess I will have to sign up for that too just to get them off me about it :)

Can we not also flag their utube channels too, for being anti civil rights?;)
Yes we can, BUT, Google will generally ignore the complaints about left wing sights. I have seen a few times where they were cornered over some of the REALLY bad, often border line illegal stuff Google does allow. This is when they go professional politician and start refusing to answer or put the people asking off while they supposedly "look into it". Google has a very strong left wing slant but they are billionaires and of course want to keep making money. So they do try to keep a lot of it hidden.

Actually Heretic, you got it basackwards, As a business and a public entity, they fall under the same tenants of 1st rights any other business does! It's the same as walking into a burger joint and getting denied service for race or sexual orientation or any other rights! Google knows this well, and has been very careful to not fully cross that thin line! So far, the FEDs haven't caught them yet, but I bet they take a hit sooner then later, some one will eventually lawyer up and cause a look see by the FCC and then it's "Splaining time Lucy!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top