JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update from Military Arms Channel
YouTube issued account strikes today... against the same videos they just lifted the account strikes on yesterday. If this wasn't so painful to deal with on an ongoing basis I would be laughing hysterically right now.

You can't make this stuff up.

On a more positive note, I just learned I made national media with my situation: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/01/youtubes-new-moderators-accidentally-delete-conservative-videos-from-platform/

Guys, I'm running out of bandwidth. I know they're forcing me to continue fighting on multiple fronts and it's taking its toll. I'm so busy fighting for our existence on YouTube I can't even produce content.

I'm having health issues that are clearly stress related. Despite this, I'll be damned if I'm going to stop fighting. They're just making me more angry.

I'll keep you guys posted, but as I said yesterday. This is FAR from over.

Tim
Sic Semper Tyrannis

This clearly appears to be fake news, that is not really happening.

I've looked at a number of YouTube gun channels tonight that have recently been reported to be shut down by YouTube, only to find them up and available to view just fine.

Can anyone here actually cite a channel on YouTube that is no longer available?

This appears to be much ado about nothing. It is fake news guys.
Hank Strange is gone. His channel has been deleted. You can find information about it on his B channel "Lifestyles of the Locked & Loaded"

We really need an alternative to YouTube, who seem hell bent on denying everyone their 1st Amendment rights while restricting everyone the freedom to enjoy content related to our 2nd Amendment rights. This is a bunch of BS. Where will we be after one or two more incidents? Scary...

If he wins he should walk into a small mom and pop gun shop and buy 500 ar15s cash on live TV .
I hope he mops the floor with them.

Private media cannot deny first amendment rights; they can 'censor' all they want. They don't have to carry any content they do not wish to. You can always go elsewhere. It is the government that is not allowed to censor or otherwise deny your first amendment rights.

I don't see any of my favorite channels being impacted at all.

The First Amendment only ensures that the Government cannot lock you up for your views, and what you say.
It does not free you from the consequences of your speech, or guarantee you an audience or venue to espouse those views.

I agree with <broken link removed> - YouTube is a profit center for a lot of the people we watch, and the reason for them to continue generating content. Google is cracking down on the Far-Right/Fascist/Racists' ability to profit by using their services, and there's enough crazies on the 3P periphery of 2A to be affecting perceptions and causing confusion.

I don't see any of my favorite channels being impacted at all.

The First Amendment only ensures that the Government cannot lock you up for your views, and what you say.
It does not free you from the consequences of your speech, or guarantee you an audience or venue to espouse those views.

I agree with <broken link removed> - YouTube is a profit center for a lot of the people we watch, and the reason for them to continue generating content. Google is cracking down on the Far-Right/Fascist/Racists' ability to profit by using their services, and there's enough crazies on the 3P periphery of 2A to be affecting perceptions and causing confusion.

So you are saying MAC, 22Plinkster and Hank Strange are Far-Right/Fascist/Racists?

So you are saying MAC, 22Plinkster and Hank Strange are Far-Right/Fascist/Racists?

Pffft. No. Keep reading. Did you get triggered? AFAIK, Mac and Plink are fine. I said that there are OTHER folks out there in YouTube land and elsewhere making mischief which can cause a response that potentially affects the law-abiding mainstream 2A.

No, I'm not a fan of that racist nonsense causing trouble which could impact my rights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top