JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some help from a fellow Americam that believes we glorify war and weapons of war way too much and don't consider how these killing machines are being used against innocents around the world. That said, the little kid in me loves stuff like this -

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the lowest flyby ever (turn down your speakers) - freeze at 00:21 and you'll see the jet is only about 3' off the ground.

P-51C on and the Supermarine Spirtfire had the same Rolls Royce Merlin engine (granted slight variations). And neither could have gotten much lower or they would have been plowing the field them HUGE paddle blade props didn't like touching dirt.

Where's the SR71 flybys.
I read stories of the SR71s doing fly bys to hold off the enemy while they were waiting for air support. I'm sure old charlie crapped his drawers thinking God himself was yelling at them

Some help from a fellow Americam that believes we glorify war and weapons of war way too much and don't consider how these killing machines are being used against innocents around the world. That said, the little kid in me loves stuff like this -

Weapons can be used for good and for evil.. unfortunately for many decades we have generally used the most effective weapons of war for outright evil. My ancestors built this nation and must be turning over in their graves now

Where's the SR71 flybys.
I read stories of the SR71s doing fly bys to hold off the enemy while they were waiting for air support. I'm sure old charlie crapped his drawers thinking God himself was yelling at them

Really an Aircraft thats flight envelope normally involves speeds over Mach 3.3 at altitudes of 80,000 ft would do a fly by? I seriously doubt it for one how would they even have a clue something was goin on on the ground as the over flew it at 2,200 mph? by the time they saw anything (not like they could from their normal flight altitude anyway which would be 15 miles from the ground) they would be way to far away to even bother. The SR-71 Blackbird travels at 36 miles a minute by the time they reacted then slowed down enough to make a 180 degree turn made the turn and then flew the 100-200 miles back and dropped 80,000 ft to the deck Yea I hardly see that happening. Not to mention the SR-71 Blackbird on a mission did not have fuel allowances for farting around.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top