JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
YouGov Poll: Over 4 in 5 Democrats Support National Gun Registry
Move along nothing new here..............:confused:

GettyImages-469216474-640x435.jpg
In a recently released Economist/YouGov poll more than four in five Democrats said they support a national gun registry.
The poll was taken July 31 through August 4.

Question 59 asked respondents whether they "favor" or "oppose" the idea of "requiring gun owners to register their guns with a national gun registry." In response, "82 percent" of Democrats said they support requiring such registration. Looking at responses based on political ideologies, "83 percent" of liberals support a gun registry, "73 percent" of moderates, and "45 percent" of conservatives."

The poll also shows that over 2 out of 3 Democrat respondents support an all-out ban on semi-automatic firearms. Such a ban would remove some of the most popular guns for self-defense in existence. Guns like Glocks, Walthers, Smith & Wesson M&P Shields, Sig Sauer semis, Ruger semis, and 1911-platform guns by Kimber, Para, STI, and others would be gone.

Sure, criminals would still have them, but law-abiding citizens would be barred from possessing them via the ban supported by the vast majority of Democrat respondents.

It should also be noted that "57 percent" of Democrats–"62 percent" of liberals–supported a ban barring "people from carrying a concealed gun in public." Under such a ban, the number of gun free zones would increase exponentially.

Again, the new zones would not be gun free for criminals. Rather, they would just be new places where law-abiding citizens would be rendered defenseless in the face of criminals who don't obey signs, laws, or ordinances that set forth areas where guns are not allowed.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/08/10/two-thirds-back-national-gun-registry/

Last Edited:
Yes your absolutely right. Only criminals would have guns.Too bad all the anti gun liberals have not had some closer relations with the criminals~~ maybe wake them up. but doubt it.

I'm really skeptical of this pole. If you go to the last page, they they questioned 2000 people with a 'random' selection using a Web Based interview. Depending on the group that is in their pool it could really skew the results.

Skewing the results is part of "the nudge". Even when people are skeptical of polls.. if you say things often enough, people will start to sway their personal opinions to match the results. Hammer people with subliminal messages for long enough, they start to believe it. They start to speak in broken sentences, just as the pundits do. And, they start to vote as the pundits have told them. Doesn't matter if they actually believe in what they are voting for. They just think... "well, if 80 something percent believe that, then it must be the right way to think".

I support a registry of Democrats... Not just voter registry, more like a sex offender registry.

I want to know where they are in my neighborhood, you know, to avoid the riff-raff.

Where can I sign that petition?

Hmm. I don't remember being asked...

But then, I wouldn't answer like wanted me to. I'm guessing they cherry picked the participants and posed loaded, leading questions, and 'tweaked' the results.

elsie

All voting Democrates should have to register themselves and post signs in their front yards proclaiming their gun free zone beliefs so that the criminals can do whatever they want and they won't get their feeling hurt or have to risk bodily injury by accidentally breaking into some mean old conservative butthead gun guys house. Then we wouldn't have to register our guns because everyone would know who had em and who didn't. See how simple life can be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top