JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know you are old if....

...you used to get excited to see
Inspector Lewis Erskine drive the new Ford Mustang in the season premier of The FBI

Did you know that when TV came out they(government) made a deal with Hollywood that the bad guys would never win? Seems they knew TV was such an influence that they wanted to always portray the cops as good guys. Things have changed, I know this cause I got old watching them.:D

I'm not as old as some here, but realizing that I got my driver's license almost 40 years ago and it seemed to take FOREVER to get to 16...
Now a days it costs more for an avocado that it did for a gallon of Chevron "white pump" Supreme... What ever happened to Ethel, anyway?

What ever happened to Ethel, anyway?
She passed away in 1979 :( :D :oops:

220px-Vivian_Vance_1964.JPG

That's when Chevron LEADED Supreme was 77 cents a gallon...

I worked for a Chevron oil distributor from 1978 to 1983. Leaded supreme was 93 octane and that cheap. We also handled Aviation gas at 110 octane, and that stuff would make our cars and a race boat run real good...almost too good a couple times, spun some bearings a couple of times, but had fun doing it.

At that price I'd fill every tank I owned!

It was at a Chevron Station with the .70 safeway discount we get for shopping there. Some months its been up to a dollar off per gallon. Today was $1.39.
Kind of nice for a change with what the gas prices have been. now they are actually realistic again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top