JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing out there for sale is interesting:D.

I disagree.

0_IMG-20141107-WA0003.jpg

3919264_01_traditions_hawken_woodsmen_50c_640.jpg

4888557_0_311219691600_1.JPG

7380&keywords=1996%20Maule%20M-7-235C%20-%20Listing%20%23%3A%202049196+%231&width=573&height=430.jpg

113639358_1thumb_770x574.jpg

TLB-Series-M59-Land-Pride-I.jpg

No really, I keep looking at all the guns and stuff for sale and they are not interesting. I must just be getting old.o_O There just doesn't seem to be any real treasures up for sale.

Well Jim, for us older folks... I got just the thing, when I was Younger, I captured an 8 Pounder Cannon from the French, during the 1755 French Indian British Wars... It was not being used at the time, so me and HawkEye borrowed it...

I have brass balls for it, melted from the school bells that ~Used to RING~ so early in the morning, but I really don't miss Skool all that much, SpellN ain't everything Ya NO.

i also got to/Too/2 kegs of Powder for it...

I'll trade it for teachen me how to use this new fangled Chain Saw, the guy that sold it to me said I could Eadily cut Four Cords a day...

But the best I could get waz a Half a Cord... o_O

philip :confused:

Well Jim, for us older folks... I got just the thing, when I was Younger, I captured an 8 Pounder Cannon from the French, during the 1755 French Indian British Wars... It was not being used at the time, so me and HawkEye borrowed it...

I have brass balls for it, melted from the school bells that ~Used to RING~ so early in the morning, but I really don't miss Skool all that much, SpellN ain't everything Ya NO.

I'll trade it for teachen me how to use this new fangled Chain Saw, the guy that sold it to me said I could Eadily cut Four Cords a day...

Hey Philip ya have toput gas in it, flip the switch, and start it ROFLOL.
They don't work like a bucksaw :rolleyes:
Yeah, sometimes I feel that old :D:D:D:D:D:(

Did you start it?:D

Three old men talking and the first one says

"It really bothers me getting old, I used to wake up in the morning 7 am and pee regular as clockwork. Now I am no longer regular."

"Second one said ya me too only at 7 am I took a dump but now I am no longer regular."

Third one says " every morning at 7 am I do both... I just dont wake up.:D"

Ya it's an old joke:rolleyes:

You know you are old if....

...you used to get excited to see
Inspector Lewis Erskine drive the new Ford Mustang in the season premier of The FBI

Or watching episodes of "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" with beatnik Bob Denver before he starred in
Gilligans Island.
Tuesday Weld and Warren Beatty were regular characters that I remember.

I've never thought of myself as old, even though I was born in '46. I always pictured myself as I was when I went to Viet Nam the first time. An 18 year old, hard core paratrooper. Even looking in the mirror didn't change that. Then 9/11 happened. After watching the 2d plane hit the tower I knew we were at war and it was no accident. Sure enough, our soldiers went to war and nobody asked me to go, even turned me down. Twenty three and a half years as an Army Paratrooper and they don't need me to go to war. That's when I knew I was old. And it sucked!

Yeah, I remember the .14 and .17 cent hamburgers and roller skating carhops. :D
A carton of ciggs wa .97 cents, not 47 dollars.
A Saturday movie for .50 and for about 1.25 we could get a movie, and before it a Milkshake, fries and a burger and still have enough to get some popcorn and candy in the theater.

And My first tank of gas (20 gallon tank) was under $2 at 9.9 cents a gallon.
The world was coming to an end when it went clear up to 19.9 a gallon.........................

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top