JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No really, I keep looking at all the guns and stuff for sale and they are not interesting. I must just be getting old.o_O There just doesn't seem to be any real treasures up for sale.

Even the high dollar stuff here doesn't ring a bell anymore. Be nice to see some good old guns come along or some historic stuff. All that seems to be for sale is new stuff the guys cast off. Guess you are right, I need to find another place to shop.o_O

I used to covet NFA. While watching NFA shooting got depressed over the waste of ammo.
I used to covet beautiful figure in a riflestock, my fore end warped, $ down the drain.
I used to covet a service rifle collection, then I realized I'd have to show it off.
I recall box of .22 for $.25, gallon of regular for $.35. 30.06 hunting rounds $5 box.

I get satisfaction in competing in 3-Gun, Nice folks of all ages.

I used to covet NFA. While watching NFA shooting got depressed over the waste of ammo.
I used to covet beautiful figure in a riflestock, my fore end warped, $ down the drain.
I used to covet a service rifle collection, then I realized I'd have to show it off.
I recall box of .22 for $.25, gallon of regular for $.35. 30.06 hunting rounds $5 box.

I get satisfaction in competing in 3-Gun, Nice folks of all ages.

Not much to covet out there:D just saying:D

...you can't tell if you are buying candy or clothes detergent.
View attachment 125765
...you can't figure out the coffee menu or why someone would need one.
...hair seems to grow better from the inside of your head.:confused:
...clippers are the only tools needed for your haircut.
...your firearms don't have keys but your car/truck does.
View attachment 125768
...you admire a nice load of logs.
...you ask a clerk what isle the flash cubes are on.
...you start to resemble your Father.
I don't get the keys and firearms one. Help me

I don't get the keys and firearms one. Help me
The Taurus family of semi-auto pistols feature the Taurus Security System, which provides instant-ready defense with built-in ability to secure your pistol and make it inoperable at the turn of a key. When the Security System is engaged, the pistol cannot be fired or cocked and the gun's manual safety cannot be disengaged.
As with our revolver Security System, the device is part of the firearm and cannot be lost, and the same special Security Key works for both the revolver and pistol Systems (two keys come with each gun).

Some firearms have keys/locks to make them inoperable and many new cars don't have the jingling keys...they come with a electronic fob and a start button.:)

Thank You for reading my post and thank everyone else for helping with the explanation.
I know I'm the most low in intelligence on this site, no question.
But wouldnt it be the opposite?
When guns have keys, but cars and trucks don't.
Lol?
Or am high?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews