JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife just received word from her employer, (local elementary school), they now have the balls to go into a school parking lot and steal during the day. Happened to her coworker this morning. Most of us know it's an ongoing trend. But this feels like a new level. Especially for a smaller town.

When you encourage behavior you tend to get more of it. Teach scum that they can have all the drugs they can buy, they buy more. Teach them that if they want to steal nothing will happen to them they no longer try to hide what they are doing. The daylight thefts of both the Cat Cov, and even entire vehicles is getting to be almost common here now. Scum have learned that if you steal the entire vehicle Police are ordered to watch you drive away. This will only get worse until people who vote decide they want change. Meantime we have to live with it. :mad:

A guy I knew parked his Jeep on Sandy Blvd in Gresham in front of Boeing and 7 am. He came out to go to lunch at noon and his cat was gone.
And this was 10 years ago!

Wife just received word from her employer, (local elementary school), they now have the balls to go into a school parking lot and steal during the day. Happened to her coworker this morning. Most of us know it's an ongoing trend. But this feels like a new level. Especially for a smaller town.
Growing pains. Goes hand in hand with the homeless, such as those trying to set up shop at the gravel parking lot at Mcbride Cr. And a few other spots on up the highway.

This needs to happen a LOT more.

Unfortunately you are correct.
And it will happen. I suspect things will get exponentially worse.

You can take a look at the defund movement and actions.
The budgets were slashed and officers ran from departments as quickly as they could.
Fast forward to current times and budgets are being restored but officers are not returning.

Crime has skyrocketed since public safety was reduced. Everything from capital to petty crimes has grown. Sometimes at shockingly high rates.
I believe this will cost the metropolitan areas the most. My prediction is it will be 10 times the cost to restore law and order rather than just enduring the storm of SJW's and their insane demands.
My sincere hope is that the loss of life will be put on some of these SJW turds and they lose everything they stole from hardworking folks.

Last Edited:
I live in Seattle and the catalytic converter from my Honda CRV was stolen while I was in vacation. I got from vacation last night. I was going to work this morning and as soon as I started my car, I realized that my car is missing its catalytic converter and O2 sensor. The bastards cut half of the whole exhaust system. My car wax parked in an inclosed apartment building garage.

Karma works sometimes.

When I read one of these I cheer and think too bad it does not happen more often. Place up here a bit ago guy come up on some scum had drilled a gas tank on his buddies truck. He gets into a fight with the scum who then jumped in his getaway car. Gas can was still there scum had filled so other guy grabs it and dumps it in the lap of scum. Scum jumps out of car to start striping off gas soaked clothing. It was a damn shame other guy did not have a lighter.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top