JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Full Disclosure: This is my small family business, Firehole Arms, in Kalispell, Montana. We hold a type 7 ammunition manufacturer license and a Type 8 importer license. Last week we received a shipment of 6 million Ginex primers of which I am selling 1 million in quantities of 1K, 5K, and 5K. See the image below.
  • I pay the shipping. Insurance included, signature required. UPS Ground shipping only.
  • You do have to pay a HazMat fee (I know it sucks but, I do not want to jeopardize our licenses.)
  • Not Gun Broker pricing. However, please understand that importing is not cheap and I need to make a bit of a margin.
  • We try to ship next business day, certainly within 48 hours. None of this "due to the 'current situation' it may take 3 weeks..."
  • Will not accept Zelle, Cash App, Crypto, etc. for payment. CC only.
  • Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
1K multiples - $90, 5K multiples - $85/K, 50K multiples - $80/K

smallpistolprimers.us (takes you to https://fireholearms.com/small-pistol-primers)

Thank you,
Joe

View attachment 1219593
Order placed Saturday, 6/18 am. Will report back to forum when received. Here's hoping....

Full Disclosure: This is my small family business, Firehole Arms, in Kalispell, Montana. We hold a type 7 ammunition manufacturer license and a Type 8 importer license. Last week we received a shipment of 6 million Ginex primers of which I am selling 1 million in quantities of 1K, 5K, and 5K. See the image below.
  • I pay the shipping. Insurance included, signature required. UPS Ground shipping only.
  • You do have to pay a HazMat fee (I know it sucks but, I do not want to jeopardize our licenses.)
  • Not Gun Broker pricing. However, please understand that importing is not cheap and I need to make a bit of a margin.
  • We try to ship next business day, certainly within 48 hours. None of this "due to the 'current situation' it may take 3 weeks..."

smallpistolprimers.us (takes you to https://fireholearms.com/small-pistol-primers)

Thank you,
Joe

View attachment 1219593
Ordered 5K primers on Saturday, June 18th. Received an email confirmation from Joe that day stating it would be sent on Monday, June 20th. Received shipping confirmation with UPS tracking on Monday morning. Received shipment today, June 22nd.

Joe and Firehole Arms are to be commended for their service. Right product, fair pricing, great communication, great service.

Kudos, Joe! Thank you!

+ 1 more satisfied customer.

8BEFC8D8-0ED3-43E7-8880-6D4405C57659.jpeg

Thank you,
Joe

View attachment 1219593
Hello everyone! This group has been so kind and supportive of our family business. Your patronage, and those you've sent our way, is directly responsible for the sale of over 600K primers. Our business is benefitting greatly from this cashflow, adding three new loaders supporting a project we call Montana Blackout which will launch in the next 60 days or so.

We have ~70K left if anyone needs any SPP. More should come in the fall.

Thank you, again!

Blessings,
Joe

Any special pricing, ie coupon code for forum members here? Or all orders go thru your website?
All orders will process through the website. I don't believe in under or overcharging (e.g. Gunbroker) I set the price to recover product cost, costs associated with importing, and a reasonable margin. As such the current pricing is our best and available to everyone.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top