JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kalispell
State
Montana
Zip Code
I thanked everyone a couple of weeks ago as we were done with retail sales. However, things change quickly. We have 350K more to go!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Joe

Full Disclosure:
This is my small family business, Firehole Arms, in Kalispell, Montana. We hold a type 7 ammunition manufacturer license and a Type 8 importer license. Last week we received a shipment of 6 million Ginex primers of which I am selling 1 million in quantities of 1K, 5K, and 5K. See the image below.
  • UPS Ground shipping only. Insurance included, signature required. UPS Ground shipping only. (This changed, I cannot foot the shipping bill this round, sorry.)
  • You do have to pay a $15 HazMat fee.
  • Not Gun Broker pricing. However, please understand that importing is not cheap and I need to make a bit of a margin.
  • We try to ship next business day, certainly within 48 hours. None of this "due to the 'current situation' it may take 3 weeks..."
  • Will not accept Zelle, Cash App, Crypto, etc. for payment. CC only.
  • Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
1K multiples - $90, 5K multiples - $85/K, 50K multiples - $80/K

smallpistolprimers.us (takes you to https://fireholearms.com/small-pistol-primers)

Thank you,
Joe

VideoCapture_20220605-171719.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Full Disclosure: This is my small family business, Firehole Arms, in Kalispell, Montana. We hold a type 7 ammunition manufacturer license and a Type 8 importer license. Last week we received a shipment of 6 million Ginex primers of which I am selling 1 million in quantities of 1K, 5K, and 5K. See the image below.
  • I pay the shipping. Insurance included, signature required. UPS Ground shipping only.
  • You do have to pay a HazMat fee (I know it sucks but, I do not want to jeopardize our licenses.)
  • Not Gun Broker pricing. However, please understand that importing is not cheap and I need to make a bit of a margin.
  • We try to ship next business day, certainly within 48 hours. None of this "due to the 'current situation' it may take 3 weeks..."
  • Will not accept Zelle, Cash App, Crypto, etc. for payment. CC only.
  • Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
1K multiples - $90, 5K multiples - $85/K, 50K multiples - $80/K

smallpistolprimers.us (takes you to https://fireholearms.com/small-pistol-primers)

Thank you,
Joe

View attachment 1219593
Are you a supporting vendor?

@joemathis
As per NWFA Forum Rules...
If you are a business , you need to be a supporting vendor in order to place a classified sale ad.
Please click on "Advertising" at the bottom of the page or contact Joe Link at @Joe Link
Thank you.
Andy
Yes, Correct. I recognized that yesterday. Just waiting for our banner art to be complete which I cannot get until tomorrow am.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top