JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ok calm down now dontcha know. If I am going to have another 9mm it looks like it's going to be this one. $200 bucks, +P, lifetime warranty makes it virtually Cigars-proof.
Screw it, I'm in it for the looks alone. I think I'm in love.

Hi-Point® Firearms: YEET Cannon G1
Screenshot_20190703-071351.png
I think this is quite hilarious!
I'd get one just to have some laughs with.

OK, ugly, plastic, and does not inspire a lot of confidence but I paid just $125 for a nearly new High point c9 and included 1 regular magazine, 100 plus rounds, Uncle Mikes holster and 2 extended magazines. We shot it a lot without issue before I decided I liked the 9mm fun enough and bought a Beretta 92 (Just ok trigger), then a CZ75 as a better upgrade, then a Glock (seemed like the hi point) then a Sig (wow)!
All in all, you just cant beat that price as an entry level starter kit. Crap on them all you want, I for one am glad for the low cost and likely so are the folk that owned the Beretta, CZ, Glock before me, and the SIG I bought new.

Yeet cannon? This is not helping my perception of the whole Hi-Point thing.
I'm not feeling the love here. :confused: You an shoot it, throw it away, throw it under a truck, drop it from a blimp, send it back and presto they send you another one. :p

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads