JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ok calm down now dontcha know. If I am going to have another 9mm it looks like it's going to be this one. $200 bucks, +P, lifetime warranty makes it virtually Cigars-proof.
Screw it, I'm in it for the looks alone. I think I'm in love.

Hi-Point® Firearms: YEET Cannon G1
Screenshot_20190703-071351.png
I think this is quite hilarious!
I'd get one just to have some laughs with.

OK, ugly, plastic, and does not inspire a lot of confidence but I paid just $125 for a nearly new High point c9 and included 1 regular magazine, 100 plus rounds, Uncle Mikes holster and 2 extended magazines. We shot it a lot without issue before I decided I liked the 9mm fun enough and bought a Beretta 92 (Just ok trigger), then a CZ75 as a better upgrade, then a Glock (seemed like the hi point) then a Sig (wow)!
All in all, you just cant beat that price as an entry level starter kit. Crap on them all you want, I for one am glad for the low cost and likely so are the folk that owned the Beretta, CZ, Glock before me, and the SIG I bought new.

Yeet cannon? This is not helping my perception of the whole Hi-Point thing.
I'm not feeling the love here. :confused: You an shoot it, throw it away, throw it under a truck, drop it from a blimp, send it back and presto they send you another one. :p

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads