JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Aero Precision is making Yeet! Lowers.

29E99CF4-B636-46CE-883B-F7FF23AF70A6.jpeg

MVIMG_20190703_105746.jpg MVIMG_20190703_105723.jpg I picked up a truck gun a few weeks ago.
Really cheap TAURUS PT740.
40 CAL .
A friend needed some money .
So win win .
I got a cheap gun he got a few bucks LOL

At least hi point is honest with there pricing and msrp ... When they say 200 bucks they mean they are selling for 200 bucks ... Not 899 msrp but they sell for 500 bucks all day long bran new

WTF is this new word "yeet"? o_O

I, literally, never heard of the word until I saw it referenced on a thread here.

I'm not feeling the love here. :confused: You an shoot it, throw it away, throw it under a truck, drop it from a blimp, send it back and presto they send you another one. :p

Sorry if it came across discourteous. I just have zero interest in Hi-Points. Emblazoning them with a Interatube word isn't sweetening the deal. Besides, those two c-notes could be used for a tax stamp, or booze, or a (teehee) throw-away phone. :p

Yeah the emblazoned YEET CANNON on the side is not going to age well.

Three years from now 95% of people are going to roll their eyes and people that bought them are spending $200 for a laugh.

Not worth it to me, you can buy a movie ticket for a lot cheaper laughs.

Yeah the emblazoned YEET CANNON on the side is not going to age well.

Three years from now 95% of people are going to roll their eyes and people that bought them are spending $200 for a laugh.

Not worth it to me, you can buy a movie ticket for a lot cheaper laughs.
Lol when is the last time you went to the movies.
HEHEHEHE family of four or five .
Night at the movies.
200 bucks
12 dollar popcorn

Just a lot better ways to spend my money than on a fad word written on the side of a gun that will make kids laugh today but in 5 years no one will care. Just my own opinion

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads