JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So here goes, this evening I went to the local Bi-Mart to pick up a box of 303 British ammo, because they are the only place in town that carries it. I had my wife and 20 year old son with me. I went to the Sporting counter, asked for the ammo, I was handed the ammo and placed it in the cart that my son was pushing. I picked up a few more items and headed to the checkout, here's where things get weird. My 20 year old son, pushing the cart goes in the line first, he proceeds to put all the items on the counter, then move down so I could pay, the woman asks my son for his id, he says I'm not buying anything, my dad is. The checker proceeds to tell us that since he put the box of ammo on the counter she has to see his id, and if he's not 21 she can't sell it to us, since he touched the box. She then proceeds to page the manager who backs her up on this. She says I'm not allowed to buy that box ammo because he touched it, but if I walk back to sporting goods, get a different box of ammo and carry it to the counter myself, I could buy that one. I said you're Sheiteing me right? The manager finally relented and sold me the box of ammo, after telling me the OLCC has been doing sting operations in stores lately so they have to be careful, REALLY?? What is wrong with people these days? This PC BS is getting ridiculous.

They are just super over paranoid. Many stores are just sure some are going to be coming in with hidden camera trying to catch them doing anything "gun" wrong. As for the ammo on line, just buy it online while you still can. That is one of the things the left is actively trying to roll back.

So, I guess this means I would never be able to buy ammo at Bi-mart again. After all our kids are under 21 (2 1/2 & 4 1/2), don't have ID, they touch everything in the cart and they help Mommy put everything on the counter to check out.

:eek::eek::eek:

BUSTED! :D

i had my sister in law with me one time at rays in sisters. i was buyin beer, she drove me since id been drinking. they saw us walk in together so automatically i must have been buying beer for a minor.... they denied me my beer even after i pointed to the lady and her toddler son that was checked out before me saying "hes a minor and you still sold her beer, o well, i'll walk next door to bimart and buy my beer."

so i did.

fkin yuppies i swear

I wonder what would happen if Uncle Ura-Ki took his 5 year old Niece to Bi-Mart to try on a new Savage MK-II .22 for her birthday, would they call the BATF, OLCC, OSP, WashCo. Sheriff and have me arrested for placing said .22 to her shoulder to see if it fits and if she can reach the bolt? :mad:

I am looking forward to the day soon when I can help introduce another young person to shooting! Were going to be attending one of Leathallovebirds events and then picking out that first .22 with Grand Dad, Dad, and Uncles!:) we do it big in our family, make a big deal out of it for the kids! They always remember it, and they learn and take it serious, just as it should be!

Someone should forward these threads to Bi Marts Corporate Office. They should know what a laughing stock they are becoming as they piss off customers who bought from them for decades and are now shopping down the street.

OK so I just did it.

Nothing, just muppets being told what to say. I like that some goofball manager decided that OLCC and the BATFE are somehow in cahoots on the 21 and over thing. :rolleyes:

Sorry, Bi-Mart. I tried to still like you. But now, it's over. I just tossed my yellow card in the trash.

Yellow card??? They have me a green card, does that mean that my name is Caveman Jimenez??? WTH!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top