JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have three sets of sights from XS, and I love them. However recently the "Big Dot" white insert in the front sight of my M&P just fell out during shooting. I emailed them and almost three weeks later, I have no reply. I'd hate to abandon them for one incident, because I really do like their products, but if they aren't even going to acknowledge me, I won't spend any more of my money with them.

I was curious about anyone else's interactions with them, if any?
Thanks everyone!

I have had great luck with them, give them a call. Im sure they get a million emails a day and its easy to lose track.

When I called I had to try several times, but got thru!

yes, give them a call. you should be covered.

XS Sight Systems said:
XS Sight Systems Inc. products (excluding tritium) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship during normal use. There are no implied warranties. Upon return (prepaid) to XS, XS will - at it's option - repair or replace any defective products. XS shall not be liable for any loss-direct, indirect, or consequential-arising from your use or inability to use, any of its products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. XS warrants full replacement against breakage of its tritium lamps for 10 years and between 10 and 15 years, XS offers replacement for 50% of the then current tritium sight cost. This warranty does not cover damages deemed from abnormal, abusive, or improper use, including any fault resulting from an accident or improper service. Remember that tritium decays, but can be expected to have a useful "service" life of at least 10 years. Tritium is regulated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and sights containing tritium may not be disassembled by anyone other than NRC licensees. For any non warranty claim other than defects or tritium lamp breakage, please return product to the place of purchase, along with your receipt. When returning products to XS remember to insure the package and include a copy of your receipt.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top