1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

XD9 SubCompact night sights TRADED

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rsmccsman, Jul 25, 2011.

1. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

Traded I have an excellent condition XD9 Sub Compact 9 mm with fresh night sights $499. Plus with XD gear holster double mag pouch and speed loader and 7 magazines, that's 5 more than came with the gun ($29 @=$145.) 1 x 10 rd flush fitting and 2x 13 rd flush fitting magazines all with pearce grip extensions (3x $7@ = $21) and 4x16 rd extended magazines @ with the grip extension sleeve. value of package $665. PM with offers or questions. $550 for everything.

May consider trades or part trades up or down, Acog, aimpoint, optics, surefire weapon lights, HK P7, S&W 327 night guard. AK 47 type rifle, underfolder, Glock 23, But mostly want to raise cash. Also Interested in buying a cruiser type motorcycle and raising cash. I carried with this for about a year but switched to a different gun. Great gun it just isn't getting used anymore and sits in the safe. :thumbup:

Also up for sale and or Trade is my boat see craigslist ad.

1970 Marlin inboard mercruiser

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.