JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded I have an excellent condition XD9 Sub Compact 9 mm with fresh night sights $499. Plus with XD gear holster double mag pouch and speed loader and 7 magazines, that's 5 more than came with the gun ($29 @=$145.) 1 x 10 rd flush fitting and 2x 13 rd flush fitting magazines all with pearce grip extensions (3x $7@ = $21) and 4x16 rd extended magazines @ with the grip extension sleeve. value of package $665. PM with offers or questions. $550 for everything.

May consider trades or part trades up or down, Acog, aimpoint, optics, surefire weapon lights, HK P7, S&W 327 night guard. AK 47 type rifle, underfolder, Glock 23, But mostly want to raise cash. Also Interested in buying a cruiser type motorcycle and raising cash. I carried with this for about a year but switched to a different gun. Great gun it just isn't getting used anymore and sits in the safe. :s0155:

Also up for sale and or Trade is my boat see craigslist ad.

<broken link removed>

xd9sc009.jpg

xd9sc008.jpg

xd9sc005.jpg

xd9sc004.jpg

xd9sc003.jpg

xd9sc002-Copy.jpg

xd9sc001.jpg

Last Edited: