Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

X-treme Bullets - Kinda Bummed!

Reactions
Ordered a 500 round box of 158 Gr .357 SWCs on the 1st. No mention of shipping or response to emails. Called today (twice) and finally spoke to someone. I was told the "order is OK but we have been way behind in shipping" I think nine days (minus the 4th) to NOT yet ship is a bit excessive.

Reno

Reactions
I’ve bought a lot from them both when I could drive to their facility outside of Carson city and up here shipped.

They are a great company. Sorry to here the shipping is slow. It happens from time to time. I’m surprised by their lack of response though. I usually call in to order when I lived down in NV.

Reno

Reactions
I told the gal on the phone they need to get Sportsman's WH as a retailer of their products.
Ya, I would like that. Cabelas is a bit of a drive only for bullets, but sometimes they run adds and they go on sale.

UPCOMING EVENTS

NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online