JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered a 500 round box of 158 Gr .357 SWCs on the 1st. No mention of shipping or response to emails. Called today (twice) and finally spoke to someone. I was told the "order is OK but we have been way behind in shipping" I think nine days (minus the 4th) to NOT yet ship is a bit excessive.

I've bought a lot from them both when I could drive to their facility outside of Carson city and up here shipped.

They are a great company. Sorry to here the shipping is slow. It happens from time to time. I'm surprised by their lack of response though. I usually call in to order when I lived down in NV.

I told the gal on the phone they need to get Sportsman's WH as a retailer of their products.
Ya, I would like that. Cabelas is a bit of a drive only for bullets, but sometimes they run adds and they go on sale.

xtreme is a good company with a great product. just sayin.

theres a high demand right now and it doesnt surprise me theyre behind. sorry about it man

Yea - borrowing a handful from a friend tomorrow and still have some assorted .357 bullets to finish up until I 'standardize' with the X-treme - enough to get through a week or so of pine cone killin'!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top