JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered a 500 round box of 158 Gr .357 SWCs on the 1st. No mention of shipping or response to emails. Called today (twice) and finally spoke to someone. I was told the "order is OK but we have been way behind in shipping" I think nine days (minus the 4th) to NOT yet ship is a bit excessive.

I've bought a lot from them both when I could drive to their facility outside of Carson city and up here shipped.

They are a great company. Sorry to here the shipping is slow. It happens from time to time. I'm surprised by their lack of response though. I usually call in to order when I lived down in NV.

I told the gal on the phone they need to get Sportsman's WH as a retailer of their products.
Ya, I would like that. Cabelas is a bit of a drive only for bullets, but sometimes they run adds and they go on sale.

xtreme is a good company with a great product. just sayin.

theres a high demand right now and it doesnt surprise me theyre behind. sorry about it man

Yea - borrowing a handful from a friend tomorrow and still have some assorted .357 bullets to finish up until I 'standardize' with the X-treme - enough to get through a week or so of pine cone killin'!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top