JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What you see here is what I have, maybe around 500-600 +/- brass, some brand new, some used, 1400 primers, and around 150 bullets. I am looking for large rifle primers, .308 p-mags, ak-74, and ak-47 mags, (no Tapcos, got tons of them). Ak-47 or 74 ammo. Let me know what you have. Not adding any money and I am not trading off all of this for one p-mag, so don't ask.

Sorry guys, not selling, just trading, thus the WTT in the title, and I am not splitting it up either, too much work for a few box of primers to meet people.

I've got some large rifle primers and some AK 30 rounders I could part with. I'm interested in your brass and possibly the primers, but not the bullets really. If your only doing them as a group, very well then. Let me know how many mags and how many primers for you to ship to me in Salem.

Thank you and good luck,

Nate

So mostly everyone has asked for a few things, I am not splitting this up and running around for a few things here and there, it is all or nothing, and the sale price is $150 if you want to just buy it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top