JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
salem
State
Oregon
Got a lee 6 pack and want to get some kit for it.
Looking for a tumbler
Primers
Powder
Cases
Scale
Bullet feeders
9mm die and plate
357 die and plate
Powder through dies
Other cool things

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm old and was born back in the 1900's, does "kit" mean individual components or a kit that contains what is needed in one package. Are you looking to reload a specific cartridge or ?

Wgat do you have?
I believe you are missing my point, I probably have what you need but can't help as I won't make my junk a personal garage sale because of a wanted ad for "kit". If you are looking for something, let us know. Seriously, if you need something I can probably help you, just don't know what part of my stuff is "kit" that you are wanting.

I believe you are missing my point, I probably have what you need but can't help as I won't make my junk a personal garage sale because of a wanted ad for "kit". If you are looking for something, let us know. Seriously, if you need something I can probably help you, just don't know what part of my stuff is "kit" that you are wanting.
"Kit" is cool guy Operator terminology for "equipment".

"Kit" is cool guy Operator terminology for "equipment".
I know that, just trying to simplify it for those of us with the "kit" they may be looking for. I guess if we can't clarify our communication of what is wanted I'll pass on helping-helping is a term used for someone going above and beyond what is generally expected of the average encounter with another human.

I know that, just trying to simplify it for those of us with the "kit" they may be looking for. I guess if we can't clarify our communication of what is wanted I'll pass on helping-helping is a term used for someone going above and beyond what is generally expected of the average encounter with another human.
This is a long way to go to be pedantic.
OP, you must have missed the Classifieds rule where you have to use the preferred slang and syntax. Lest someone might throw a fit over the wording in an ad they could have simply scrolled past. :rolleyes:

Got a lee 6 pack and want to get some kit for it.
Looking for a tumbler
Primers
Powder
Cases
Scale
Bullet feeders
9mm die and plate
357 die and plate
Powder through dies
Other cool things

Attachments

• IMG_20240214_102749.jpg
    IMG_20240214_102749.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 22
I have almost a full case of these 308's available these are the bullets only. I'm asking $40 a Box they are 100 rounds each, so about 40 cents a piece if you get multiple boxes id do a bit better on them.

I have almost a full case of these 308's available these are the bullets only. I'm asking $40 a Box they are 100 rounds each, so about 40 cents a piece if you get multiple boxes id do a bit better on them.
These are pretty hard to get so a great deal for what I'm asking. Let me know thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.