JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Jefferson
State
Oregon
I'm nearly set with my reloading supplies. I need two things to get where I want to be.

I need a good accurate scale and a I'm looking for a brass tumbler for cleaning.

I'm located in Jefferson Oregon.

Let me know if you have either to sell, I'm willing to travel to Portland, Eugene, Newport or in those general vicinities. So about 60 miles or so from home. I'd rather hand my money to a person than a chain store.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm nearly set with my reloading supplies. I need two things to get where I want to be.

I need a good accurate scale and a I'm looking for a brass tumbler for cleaning.

I'm located in Jefferson Oregon.

Let me know if you have either to sell, I'm willing to travel to Portland, Eugene, Newport or in those general vicinities. So about 60 miles or so from home. I'd rather hand my money to a person than a chain store.
Come on down to the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club Show a d I bet you can find at least part of you need.

Come on down to the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club Show a d I bet you can find at least part of you need.
I was there this morning. I'm a member. Couldn't find anything I was looking for in a reasonable price range. The scales I looked at wouldn't zero and I didn't find a tumbler. But it was pretty busy, so I may have missed seeing any tumblers

If you are interested in a wet tumbling setup, let me know.

I'll have to look and see if I have an extra scale.

If you are interested in a wet tumbling setup, let me know.

I'll have to look and see if I have an extra scale.
Yes. Yes I am. Very

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.