JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling these for a friend and I am personally not a "colt guy" so will do my best with questions via PM, e-mail or phone.
These were special ordered direct from Bob Munden with his "option 2, full race action" job and his custom fitted and finished red quilted maple grips.

Munden Premier Action – Option #2 on a COLT SAA includes:

A refined, buttery smooth, light action
Creating a crisp trigger pull
Highly specialized timing, crowning and fitting of the cylinder locking bolt
Installing a bolt stabilizer block (another Bob Munden innovation) to protect the frame from eventual collapse when fanning
Re-cutting cylinder locks and lead-ins
Recessing the cylinder locking bolt to protect the cylinder locks
Honing the forcing cone
Munden coil mainspring & handspring conversions
Sighting in at the range with the use of a barrel vice of Bob Munden's design

Please note that the original factory grips are not included since he has not been able to locate them. They were sent off to have custom ivory grips made and fitted. Someone in the Seattle area made the grips. If you might have an idea of who might have made them, please share it with me. These are 1 digit off of a consecutive pair. They were only test fired with 1 cylinder through each, then cleaned and put away, so pretty much as new. Been spending way too much time sitting in the safe, so he decided to pay some bills and pass these on to someone else. These do come with the boxes and the original receipt from Bob Munden which is dated Feb of 2005. I know my photos suck, so I can send these same ones via e-mail. These are not at my location, so further photos will take a few days. I have a busy week so will get back to you as soon as I can---please be patience.

$7295 Shipped FFL to FFL with insurance
Local sale/pickup in the Portland area will save you a bunch on shipping and insurance.

If you would like to get an idea of what this package would run you if you ordered these today, please visit the link and scroll down to the prices. Six-Gun Magic: Option #2 - Bob Munden • Six-Gun Magic Custom Gunsmithing

5d247cb2-1744-4302-b2f1-13bfdf4a4508.jpg 8eb62c4c-1a42-4fdb-a5e3-9ca7dcafbf77.jpg

59ca824f-54b8-4d1b-994c-971ea2be7a4a.jpg d67ba862-8d76-48f6-95d1-70d1311178cc.jpg

25a5dd2c-2f05-49db-9589-e3dd18537b79.jpg

Munden%20Grips.jpg Munden%20grips%202.jpg