JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beautiful, reliable, indestructible. Am I describing myself? Nope, not one bit actually. I am referring this sale of my stainless Ruger Vaqueros (not New Model, no safety bar). Not sequential pair but only 67 digits apart in serial. These two tanks are set up about as perfectly as you could hope for....
  • 357 OMV #1 (Link here is to video showing the pistol in great detail OMV #1)
    • Fully tuned action
    • Smoothed and lightened trigger (about 1.5-2 lbs)
    • Smoothed ejection rod/spring
    • low slung hammer
    • Crowned
    • Accurized
    • sand blasted top to avoid sun glare
    • light engraving with Dead Man's Hand Aces and Eights
    • Free Spin pawl
    • Reverse pawl
    • Ruger Gunfighter grips
  • 357 OMV #2 (Link here is to video showing the pistol in great detail OMV #2)
    • Fully tuned action
    • Smoothed and lightened trigger (about 1.5-2 lbs)
    • Smoothed ejection rod/spring
    • low slung hammer
    • Crowned
    • Accurized
    • sand blasted top to avoid sun glare
    • light engraving with Dead Man's Hand Aces and Eights
    • Free Spin pawl
    • Reverse pawl
    • Ruger Gunfighter grips
  • Ted Blocker (size 44) Buffalo Hunter SASS rig (Ted Blocker discussing this rig in great detail)
    • They are actually retooling their shop currently and this rig isn't even available until they are done, whenever that will be
    • Tennis balls are not included :D
  • Bonus - Cross draw rig

Only parting with this as I am exiting cowboy action and heading into USPSA shooting. In short, these pistols will be around shooting long after I (and you) are dead and gone from this earthly plane. If you love OMV, or are shooting SASS/Cowboy Action, it doesn't get better than this pair. $2,500 OBO $2,100 cash for the package and only interested in cash unless you are holding onto cuban/premium cigar collections you are parting with. I am not interested in literally any other trades.

I also have about 1200-1300 rounds of 38spl cowboy action ammo. Would need to be sold as "components" as it is not factory ammo, but REAL cowboy action ammo loaded locally. We can chat about the price on it when you come pick up your pistol setup!

I am in Milwaukie for pickup purposes, easiest to do transfer at Adaptive Firing Solutions.

IMG_8873.jpeg IMG_8875.jpeg IMG_9335.jpeg IMG_9336.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.