JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
ENUMCLAW
State
Washington
Zip Code
Mini 556 barrel set, KAK 4.75", SLR handguard

Not going to follow through on this mini AR upper project. New 556 nato KAK 4.75" 1:5 barrel. New SLR 6.5" handguard, new KAK flash/blast forward device.

Have the mini gas tube with the barrel, already installed a gas block.

The handguard nut is to tall for the gas tube to fit over it, have it marked where it'd need to be cut/ground down. The blast forward device fits perfectly inside the handguard.

Asking $350 shipped.

Willing to split up, $150 for the barrel/gas block, $200 for the rail plus shipping.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mini 556 barrel set, KAK 4.75", SLR handguard

Not going to follow through on this mini AR upper project. New 556 nato KAK 4.75" 1:5 barrel. New SLR 6.5" handguard, new KAK flash/blast forward device.

Have the mini gas tube with the barrel, already installed a gas block.

The handguard nut is to tall for the gas tube to fit over it, have it marked where it'd need to be cut/ground down. The blast forward device fits perfectly inside the handguard.

Asking $350 shipped.

Willing to split up, $150 for the barrel/gas block, $200 for the rail plus shipping.

Insanely impractical. I kinda want it... 🤔

EDIT - sorry, not an offer to buy... yet. I'm thinking about it though...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top