JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am back doing some more leather work, so I am making some cute business card wallets. I will also customize each wallet by stamping your initials as shown in a couple of wallets here. Take a look at the attached pictures, The first wallet on the top (1st image) is made from hairy calfskin and full grain cow hide. The other two with stamped initials are made for my use and for another forum member, but I can make these in 90 minutes. The hairy calfskin wallet is $40 and the other two are $30 each. USPS First class mail shipping is included in my price. I have a lot of of leather hide pieces that are too small to make larger wallets, so I decided to spend them on smaller business card wallets. Each wallet is made very sturdy from full grain leather and waxed stitching. These business card wallets will last for ages and they are very hard to damage. The stitching waxed treads are thick and very strong (unlike many cheap wallets that you can order online). Each card can hold over 20 cards. Right now the pockets are tight, but after break-in time you will be able to put more cards (leather stretches over time, so it is a good idea to make card pockets a little tighter).

Dan from Seattle

Wallet#01.jpeg Wallet#02.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've had Dan make me a business card holder in the past and the thing is built to last. He does very nice, durable leather goods. I found it extremely hard to find business card leather carriers anywhere online. The ones I did were very thin leather and didn't last very long. One of those in the photos is mine, just need to pay and pick it up. Thanks Dan!

I've had Dan make me a business card holder in the past and the thing is built to last. He does very nice, durable leather goods. I found it extremely hard to find business card leather carriers anywhere online. The ones I did were very thin leather and didn't last very long. One of those in the photos is mine, just need to pay and pick it up. Thanks Dan!
You are very welcome, my friend!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top