JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
For sale I have a brand new (never fired) in the box Remington 12 gauge 11-87 Sportsman, semi automatic. Thing is ridiculously clean, comes with all the standard goodies (cable lock, sticker, manual). Originally bought it to convert over to a tactical semi auto (there are barrels and tube extenders you can purchase), but would rather sell and fund other projects instead.
12 gauge
Semi automatic
28" vent rib barrel
3" chamber
4+1 rounds capacity
Accepts RemChoke tubes
Single bead sight
Black synthetic stock
Solid steel receiver
Length of pull 14"
Drop at comb 1.5"
Drop at heel 2.5"
Overall length 48"
Weight 8.25 lbs
Matte black

$450 OBO Meet at FFL of choice in Seattle area for transfer, I will cover the cost of the transfer. (this is a great deal for a brand new 11-87, the lowest I could find online was $550 when all is said and done [tax, etc included]) Cash, paypal, venmo, cash app all accepted. No trades, please. Shoot me a pm or an email at [email protected], I'm available to meet to sell with a flexible schedule.

IMG_9637.JPG IMG_9638.JPG IMG_9639.JPG IMG_9640.JPG IMG_9641.JPG IMG_9642.JPG IMG_9643.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service