JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
North Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm offering two separate 9mm brass/primer packages:

Package 1: (500+) 9mm sized/polished/primed mixed headstamp brass which was purchased off Gunbroker auctions last fall when I couldn't find any primers to reload my own brass. Brass is roll sized for uniformity, decapped, wet tumbled with stainless steel media, full length sized for uniformity and primed with your choice of CCI or Winchester Primers. Cases are sparkling clean inside and out, case gauged and ready to be neck expanded/finished off with your favorite powder and projectile. I've personally loaded over 2000 of these primed cases and they were a blessing for my arthritic hands not having to de-prime/re-prime by hand. Made reloading a real spoiled pleasure again. Topping them off with a cast bullet gives you a easily processed plinker for about $.42 cents. Yours to finish hand-loading for $180. With the primer shortage these packages on Gunbroker have been selling for over $200.

Package 2: (600+) 9mm (wet tumbled only) brass plus a brick of fresh (1000) Federal Champion Small Pistol Primers. I need to get rid of some of my stockpiled brass so this might be a good way for a new reloader to get into the hobby with extra primers to spare. Brass is all from indoor range shooting, mostly, but not guaranteed once fired from friends who don't reload. Brass was wet tumbled with Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Solution only, because I don't run steel pins during this raw unprocessed stage. Brass isn't sparkling clean inside, but 90% clean to get started decapping. Selling this package of tumbled/unprocessed brass and primers for $140. If you'd rather have CCI 550's I can substitute them instead of the Federals. SALE PENDING

IMG_1666.JPG IMG_0153.JPG IMG_1667.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Package 1: (500+) 9mm sized/polished/primed mixed headstamp brass which was purchased off Gunbroker auctions last fall when I couldn't find any primers to reload my own brass. Brass is roll sized for uniformity, decapped, wet tumbled with stainless steel media, full length sized for uniformed and primed with your choice of CCI or Winchester Primers. Cases are sparkling clean inside and out, case gauged and ready to be neck expanded/finished off with your favorite powder and projectile. I've personally loaded over 2000 of these primed cases and they were a blessing for my arthritic hands not having to de-prime/re-prime by hand. Made reloading a real spoiled pleasure again. Topping them off with a cast bullet gives you a easily processed plinker for about $.42 cents. Yours to finish hand-loading for $180. With the primer shortage these packages on Gunbroker have been selling for over $200.

Package 2: (600+) 9mm wet tumbled only brass plus a brick of fresh (1000) Federal Champion Small Pistol Primers. I need to get rid of some of my stockpiled brass so this might be a good way for a new reloader to get into the hobby with extra primers. Brass is all from indoor shooting, mostly but not guaranteed once fired from trips to the range with friends who don't reload. Brass was wet tumbled with Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Solution only, because I didn't want run it with steel pins during this raw unprocessed stage. Brass isn't sparkling clean inside, but pretty clean to get started processing. Selling this package of tumbled/unprocessed brass and primers for $140.

View attachment 808091 View attachment 808092 View attachment 808093
Im in for package #2 if ballsnaks hasn't taken it....Need to figure out transportation out....

Package 1: (500+) 9mm sized/polished/primed mixed headstamp brass which was purchased off Gunbroker auctions last fall when I couldn't find any primers to reload my own brass. Brass is roll sized for uniformity, decapped, wet tumbled with stainless steel media, full length sized for uniformed and primed with your choice of CCI or Winchester Primers. Cases are sparkling clean inside and out, case gauged and ready to be neck expanded/finished off with your favorite powder and projectile. I've personally loaded over 2000 of these primed cases and they were a blessing for my arthritic hands not having to de-prime/re-prime by hand. Made reloading a real spoiled pleasure again. Topping them off with a cast bullet gives you a easily processed plinker for about $.42 cents. Yours to finish hand-loading for $180. With the primer shortage these packages on Gunbroker have been selling for over $200.

Package 2: (600+) 9mm wet tumbled only brass plus a brick of fresh (1000) Federal Champion Small Pistol Primers. I need to get rid of some of my stockpiled brass so this might be a good way for a new reloader to get into the hobby with extra primers. Brass is all from indoor shooting, mostly but not guaranteed once fired from trips to the range with friends who don't reload. Brass was wet tumbled with Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Solution only, because I didn't want run it with steel pins during this raw unprocessed stage. Brass isn't sparkling clean inside, but pretty clean to get started processing. Selling this package of tumbled/unprocessed brass and primers for $140.

Text me at 541-554-4788 to discuss...

Appreciate the interest but these are just for local pickup. I'm not able to ship due to the HazMat Regs.

Thanks for understanding, I know it's been rough getting components.

Last Edited:

Package 1: (500+) 9mm sized/polished/primed mixed headstamp brass which was purchased off Gunbroker auctions last fall when I couldn't find any primers to reload my own brass. Brass is roll sized for uniformity, decapped, wet tumbled with stainless steel media, full length sized for uniformity and primed with your choice of CCI or Winchester Primers. Cases are sparkling clean inside and out, case gauged and ready to be neck expanded/finished off with your favorite powder and projectile. I've personally loaded over 2000 of these primed cases and they were a blessing for my arthritic hands not having to de-prime/re-prime by hand. Made reloading a real spoiled pleasure again. Topping them off with a cast bullet gives you a easily processed plinker for about $.42 cents. Yours to finish hand-loading for $180. With the primer shortage these packages on Gunbroker have been selling for over $200.

How much for a pack of primers?

You plan on being anywhere south at all this weekend ? I am in puyallup I would like the #2 just wondering still interested if your not, just trying to save some driving lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews