JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sad but true,we that live in the once awesome city of seattle, now have a place that is so unsafe and filthy and sooo expensive that it is almost unlivable to the the bulk of us, me im leaving, but hey this is what you get when you vote for the same feckless khuntz year after year after year.

ac21161308759186fc39dbd0cb427179.jpg

A warrant to enter a bums tent, lol!

I swear these bums have more rights than I do!

If you think that's bad inmates have even more rights !
I don't know, I rarely see a guy in jail walking around with an AK, firing it wildly in a random direction, then placing it in his cell and being all like, "Sorry CO you need a warrant to search my cell!"

I was just in Seattle and downtown was not a war zone we stayed by Google and walked to Pike market. If you do visit just a FYI they do not allow weapons on the needle .
Have not been to that thing in years. Do they have you pass a metal detector now or did they just put up a sign?
As for not a war zone, I have not seen anyone saying it is, at least not yet. It is now over run with "homeless" which is a code word for drug zombies. Someone may go down there and not have a problem. Its head in the sand to pretend the problems are all fantasy.

We had no problems but did not look for any. I did notice they lock up ice cream bars because it is a high theft item. The no weapons info was procured online so I knew not to go there.

We had no problems but did not look for any. I did notice they lock up ice cream bars because it is a high theft item. The no weapons info was procured online so I knew not to go there.
Thanks. Only reason I will ever go there again is if someone from out of town is visiting and wants to go. If they start screening for a gun at the entrance I will not set foot in there as there is no way in hell I am going down there un armed. Really is a shame as Wife and I used to love to go to the market now and then just to kick around.

Thanks. Only reason I will ever go there again is if someone from out of town is visiting and wants to go. If they start screening for a gun at the entrance I will not set foot in there as there is no way in hell I am going down there un armed. Really is a shame as Wife and I used to love to go to the market now and then just to kick around.
The market was fine and did not notice any zombies but the evening would most likely be a different story. The girls had to see the park and the house from Grays Anatomy it was all good .

The market was fine and did not notice any zombies but the evening would most likely be a different story. The girls had to see the park and the house from Grays Anatomy it was all good .
Even when I was a lot younger I stopped going down there at night. The city LONG ago made the scum a protected class down there. Cops hands are tied so they pretty much gave up. Voters there did this to themselves so they can enjoy what they got. It really is sad what has become of the city I was born in and lived in for a long time. :(

I still remember growing up in Alaska and visiting 2nd , Pikes place MKT in Seattle back in the early 80's when it was controlled by the mob.
Hooker's and drugs everywhere.

Weirdly no bumb's though...........

I think it's worse now then it was back then.

This was today in Pissland it is the only cure.
Burning out the bumb's.....

IMG_0143.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR