JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New or used source local source for a few stripped or other Anderson/PSA/Aero/Spikes/Meme/budget lowers? Also looking for a dedicated 9mm lower.

There was a local shop that had Anderson lowers for $50 out the door with tax and transfer, and deals on three or five. Lost his name and contact info. Anybody know a local source or have a few used lowers to sell? I don't want to pay extortion fees for having online lowers shipped to an FFL, looking for used or in stock locally. These would be for pistol builds, so nothing that's been built as a rifle already.

Thank you in advance!

Gators in Kelso had Aeros for $60 last time I was there. Only $10 more than those poverty ponies.. money well spent.
Tell em I sent you and receive a free good natured ribbing.....
free of charge:D

Last Edited:
2nd for gators as orobably the cheapest. However sporting systems has dumped 10s of thousands into the anti 1639 effort, so swing by and see what their Aeros are running for too. Probably less than the extra you will pay in gas to get up to Gators.

I like and support Sporting Systems, but the $35 transfer fee I like less. Unless that and tax is rolled into their price out the door? I've only done a couple of used transfers there...

I like and support Sporting Systems, but the $35 transfer fee I like less. Unless that and tax is rolled into their price out the door? I've only done a couple of used transfers there...

If you buy one of their lowers, no transfer fee. You do get hit with tax, but no way around that.

If you're wanting a few you could always do the 80% route.
Get a jig and a 10 pack and go to town.

Sell off or rent out the jig when you are done with it.

New or used source local source for a few stripped or other Anderson/PSA/Aero/Spikes/Meme/budget lowers? Also looking for a dedicated 9mm lower.

There was a local shop that had Anderson lowers for $50 out the door with tax and transfer, and deals on three or five. Lost his name and contact info. Anybody know a local source or have a few used lowers to sell? I don't want to pay extortion fees for having online lowers shipped to an FFL, looking for used or in stock locally. These would be for pistol builds, so nothing that's been built as a rifle already.

Thank you in advance!

I have one for sale.

Our twofer deal is unbeatable. We've sold 1800 lowers in the last 7 weeks alone. X15, M4E1 and M5. all in stock. No transfer fees on anything you buy or order from us (WA residents). NO tax to Oregonians, but lowers have to be transferred to an Oregon FFL.

Our twofer deal is unbeatable. We've sold 1800 lowers in the last 7 weeks alone. X15, M4E1 and M5. all in stock. No transfer fees on anything you buy or order from us (WA residents). NO tax to Oregonians, but lowers have to be transferred to an Oregon FFL.
I'm in for as many two packs as I can afford before July! See you this weekend!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.