JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got done with the finger print/background check. This whole process of getting my CHL was much easier than I anticipated. I'm in Washington County, and from start to finish it will have taken 5 weeks to get it. That's including the time it took to mail the application to them, as well as get an apt. response in the mail from them. I'm fairly impressed.

I just took the Utah CHL class over the weekend. Sounds like the wait there is quite long- 60 days from when they start working the application...Also, the info contained in the class (same trainer that did my Oregon CHL) was a freaking joke compared to the Oregon class- the first hour was holding people's hands through the one page application and fingerprint card! Anyway I'm glad I'm done with it, but I feel like I should have gotten more for my money than hand holding, remedial training on how to be sure a firearm is unloaded, and half of a video shot in the mid-80's with crime recreations. There was some good info in the film, but we didn't even get to see all of it, and it's pretty dated. 1987 was a long time ago and a thing or two has changed regarding firearms laws since then...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top