JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure I would shoot a man for stealing truck ... But I do know that if you don't want to risk getting shot , then don't steal.
'Cause some folks will and its not like its a secret.
So no complaints if you do get shot.
The old saying "If you can't do the time ... don't do the crime" comes to mind.
Andy

The author needs some education "The criminal became the victim in this reversal of fortune."

No he is still the criminal.

"I wonder why McCann felt the need to use deadly force?"

Because TEXAS, that's why.

What do they mean 'approximately three times'? I know a few Texicans, and they can ALL count WAAAAAAAAAAAAy past three.

Approximately forty times I can understand......but three?

1. First shot - Bang.

2. Second shot - Bang.

3. Third shot - Bang.

What's so hard?

tac

What do they mean 'approximately three times'? I know a few Texicans, and they can ALL count WAAAAAAAAAAAAy past three.

It was the reporter that was struggling with the big numbers. But then he also seems to struggle with definitions, and writing paragraphs longer than two sentences.

My thoughts on killing are just mine ... They come from my experiences in that matter.
If any of you want to kill a guy for stealing a truck , then that is your business.
But whatever you do remember that you can not recall your action back.
Killing is not something to be made light of.
Again I'm not saying I'm right and anyone else is wrong.
Just saying that I'm not sure that I would shot someone for stealing a truck.

Also to clarify my comment about crime and time ...
It was to mean that if you ( a criminal ) do not want something bad to happen to you for committing a crime ... Then do not commit a crime.
Not that anyone should feel free to do whatever they want to the criminal.
But that some folks will shoot you for committing a crime against them.
Andy

My thoughts on killing are just mine ... They come from my experiences in that matter.
If any of you want to kill a guy for stealing a truck , then that is your business.
But whatever you do remember that you can not recall your action back.
Killing is not something to be made light of.
Again I'm not saying I'm right and anyone else is wrong.
Just saying that I'm not sure that I would shot someone for stealing a truck.

Also to clarify my comment about crime and time ...
It was to mean that if you ( a criminal ) do not want something bad to happen to you for committing a crime ... Then do not commit a crime.
Not that anyone should feel free to do whatever they want to the criminal.
But that some folks will shoot you for committing a crime against them.
Andy

Why is it that people need to feel pity for those that prey on others? In the preponderance of world's nations, death for such activities has been, and still is, a common consequence.

The entire world, as well as our own nation, has become overpopulated with those that have no regard for the rights and property of others. Without such people, the planet would be a far better place.

With increasing frequency, the increasing population of these individuals proportionally cheapen the value of human life.

Why is it that people need to feel pity for those that prey on others? In the preponderance of world's nations, death for such activities has been, and still is, a common consequence.

The entire world, as well as our own nation, has become overpopulated with those that have no regard for the rights and property of others. Without such people, the planet would be a far better place.

With increasing frequency, the increasing population of these individuals proportionally cheapen the value of human life.

Hail Sithis! :)

It is not about "pity for those who prey on others."

To be blunt , I have killed men before, but I don't feel that stealing a truck is worth killing a man.
That is how I feel , please don't make the mistake of thinking I pity criminals ...

If you or anyone else feels that you are capable of shooting a criminal for stealing a truck and you are legal to do do ... Then fine , feel free.
Just don't expect me to join with you in this case.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads