JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple weeks ago, I was heading back from taking the fam to the beach for spring break and we hit a Wendy's in PDX. Between the bums begging for $$$, and the bums with the heroin pukes in the bathroom, I thought it was a perfect experience to teach the chillens to stay in school and dont do drugs.

Par for the course when you go slumming at a FF joint.

Well... I can see where that might happen when min wage is on the way to paying almost what a 4 year degree or skilled labor job starts at:confused:.

So far I've not been notified my base wage is going up $5 an hour:oops:

It appears that would be a high wage over here in Idaho.

I make what I used to think was pretty good money. My mortgage payment is only $600 a month, my car is paid for, and I still seem to run out of money between paychecks.

$14 an hour is not a livable wage in this area. Thanks to the colleges here, the median income is around $33k while the median home price is the highest in Idaho at around $280k.

A married couple both making $15 an hour can make it, but not a single guy like me.

Stop eating fast food crap...

Problem solved.

Food prep isn't hard if your traveling but maybe that is just me.

Plenty of meals and snacks are travel friendly - and yea, I've done the drive all day, daily, for work thing.

I've also have ate like bubblegum and once I broke that habit I've never wanted to go back to it.

**As a side note:
Bouncing keto to eating carbs is really pretty bad for you - all those carbs get stored as straight up fat, you need to slowly add carbs over weeks to keep that from happening. Even cheat meals will do that, much less multi day debautchery.

This. All day and night long.

What Joe said about food. Stop eating at fast food joints and you will :

1. Be more healthy.
2. Not have to deal with the brain deads that work there.
3. Not have to go into questionable buildings with sick people there.

Americans love their fast food. I have a severely compromised digestive system. No large intestine. I have to be very careful how I eat and how much I eat. Over the years I have gotten if figured out pretty good. On our road trip back from Central Oregon yesterday, we had sliced turkey, some crackers and cheese. We could eat that on the road. Of course we had to stop at DQ in Stayton for blizzards.

You need to spend just a bit more on food both at the store and out if you want quality. You will never find anything worth eating at ANY fast food place. It is low end, low quality crap.

Fast food snobbery is...kinda girly...yes, a double meat cheeseburger for me and some rabbit food for my metro friends, who're trying to keep their girlish figures doncha know?

(what, you think you're gonna live longer because you eat like an anorectic 14 year old girl?)

Sorry, you're crapping out when it's time anyway...eat up or not...oh, and fries too with my order!

My company starts GED holders off at $14 an hour doing electronic component assembly work.

I saw an ad for Fox Lumber out in Gaston for lumber production workers. $ 13 an hour to start with bonus's for good attendance and work ethic. :eek::eek::eek:

Then down in the listing I saw...wait for it....get this .... " Felony Friendly Workplace".

Around here they are begging felons to work now.

NR,

Yep, I too have observed that oddity, but it doesn't diminish the fine smokey artery clogging flavor...

Oh and for the diet minded who care to lose weight or at least maintain it - just eat less of whatever you like to eat...it works and your yoga pants will look 'fabulous' on you.

Oh, just saw the felony friendly recruiting tactic.

The non-felon employees must just love that....but who cares about them?

They can all eventually leave cuz for some odd reason they don't want to work in that environment and then the business can have an 'all felon' employee roster.

That's just a terrifically progressive idea, what with the fact all those convicted felons were innocent, poor things...yep, each and every one can be trusted to 'always' do the right thing...

Oh and for the diet minded who care to lose weight or at least maintain it - just eat less of whatever you like to eat...it works and your yoga pants will look 'fabulous' on you.

Little drift here, but if that were actually true then 95% of people wouldn't get fat again after loosing weight at weight watchers or whatever 'diet' - it's not sustainable.

Unless you change your whole lifestyle it ain't gonna be gone for long and you'll be one of those people of Walmart in your fab yoga pants:eek:

Little drift here, but if that were actually true then 95% of people wouldn't get fat again after loosing weight at weight watchers or whatever 'diet' - it's not sustainable.

Unless you change your whole lifestyle it ain't gonna be gone for long and you'll be one of those people of Walmart in your fab yoga pants:eek:

Who says 18" of butt crack isn't "juicy'? Their parachute shorts say so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top