JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI - it has to pass emissions for this year (or next if you buy it next year).

In Orygun, when you install a stove, used or not, house or shop, the stove has to meet the emissions standards for the year you install it.

That said, unless for some reason you have to have an inspector come around and look at the installation, you can probably get away with an older stove as long as it meets emissions of when you say it was installed.

I think that is the law anyway. I could be slightly off. There are a lot of people who have had to remove a stove before they could sell their house. My shop used to have a stove, but the original owner had to remove it. The stove in my house meets emissions when it was installed.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.