JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is some interesting information floating around about women and guns.

Women arming up, hold 23% of Washington CPLs

Figures may lie, and liars may figure, but reports from across the landscape show increasing numbers of women are buying guns, getting involved in the shooting sports and obtaining concealed carry permits and licenses, according to a report yesterday from The Outdoor Hub.

<broken link removed>

I had a semi auto for sale. Three different men buyers offered less than my sale price. Next a woman came and bought it at my fair price. She had her CHL too.

Not surprising.
Once they realize becoming proficient with a firearm is the the real way to become more equal. :)

I work with a lot of women here and they are arming bigger caliber than myself. 357 revolver :eek: While my buddy used to trained with SWAT team in Detroit carry 5 shots 22 magnum. :oops:

Back to the topic, yes I do see more women arming up. If you don't believe me then go to the Sheriff office and watch all the applicants men are out numbers.

Now we just need them to become involved in defending their 2nd Amendment rights. Think about what an impact a rally at the Capital of all women, no guys, no Rambo's, just the ladies, would have. Ask them to dress up like soccer mom's. The news media would eat it up. Leave the guys home and let the women have their own rally. It would do more for the cause than all the other rally's combined.

Last Edited:
I don't think we need to tell the ladies what do, they are making their own way just fine. Most I have shot with are doing it all on their own, I dig that.

Programs like Women on Target are creating shooters, the rest comes naturally with time and conversation.

That and a .22 screwed in the ear is pretty damn effective. B503 you have a very sneaky buddy.:)

Steve

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads