JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wolverton mt. gun club is open to the general public 2nd sunday of every month.3 covered shooting areas..max to 150 yards.Target stands supplied,bring ur own targets. wood stove on site.microwave and pop machine too.
5 buck range fee,bring 1 gun or a dozen,same fee. :)

about 25 minutes east of woodland,wa ,or North past Lewisvill Park.

no shooting at the pet deer.

<broken link removed>

kids welcome,they are our future shooters.

I'll be there about 10:30 in my black cowboy hat.

our club is looking for new members,and the fees can be spread out over several months to make it easier to pay.
Our ranges are not heavily used,not busy at all compared to say Clark Rifles.Clark is a great range,..if u own a shoehorn,especially on sundays.
Many many times i've gone up there,and i'm it..just me,my guns,and the crows..and deer..and possibly elk.it's that kind of place.
.there is a post-mounted trap,or u can bring ur own for clay shooting.
...If u have steel plates u like to shoot,bring 'em. I do. :)

I can meet someone there most any day as a visitor. bring ur guns and shoot.

our goal at wolverton is to have FUN shooting.bring the wife and kids and git it a 'shot' this Sunday,the 9th.

I just joined...spent a very pleasant afternoon Thursday with the range all to myself. It was raining but the covered firing line stayed dry.

Ken
Washougal

Hi Ken,we met about a year ago up there,glad u joined up.It's a hike for u and me,but it's a heck of a place to shoot.

I remember you. Yep, it's a great place to shoot even though it is a bit of a drive. That's OK though. I just take along some snacks and water, 2 or 3 firearms and lots of ammo and targets and I'm good for the day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top