JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well 2009 was a good year for me. Met my girlfriend who is seriously awesome, got back into shooting with full force, got some sweet guns and met a bunch of you nice folks! All of the board members I have met have been stand up guys who love the hobby and have been very helpful. Just wanted to give a couple of shout outs to a few members that helped 2009 be very fine.

First off Joey and Physics Guy, thanks for starting this board! Somedays I spend more time perusing the posts than working, :s0114: oh well, as long as I get my job done right?

JohnH - If you don't know, this is the guy that has been putting on the reloading class. It is top notch and his class completely removed the mystery and nearly all the questions I had about reloading. If it hadn't been for his class I doubt I would've ever gotten into reloading.

And finally ORBrit. After buying some ammo from him I happened to mention in passing that there was a firearm in the classifieds that I wanted, but since there were already 3 or 4 people that said 'i'll take it' I didn't bother posting in the thread. We said our goodbyes and I went home without another thought. The next morning I was getting ready for work when my cell phone rang and on the other end the voice said "I'm about to make your day mate". Turns out Mr. Brit posted in the thread that he was interested in the handgun too but since he was 4th (5th?) in line he thought there was no chance to get it. The owner said the other buyers backed out and he could have it but instead ORBrit stepped out of the way and let ME have dibs. I think there was an audible 'clank' when my mouth hit the floor. I couldn't freakin' believe it.

To this day nearly every time I pull out that gun I shake my head with a smile and can't believe it, all because of another member. How awesome is that?

Anyways just wanted to say thanks and tell everyone a Happy New Year. Hope it brings you the best. We have a great community here look forward to the future :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top