JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wisconsin ruling affirms importance of SAF’s McDonald case

"This brings us around to Washington State, and a subject that creates considerable debate in the firearms community. “Constitutional Carry” (which this column discussed here) may one day come to the Evergreen State, quite possibly because of cases in which overzealous police and prosecutors down in Clark County go after open carriers under RCW 9.41.270(1)..."

<broken link removed>

Or try:

<broken link removed>

From what I heard, the state has 20 days to appeal the judges decision. I will be curious to see if they wait until the results of the WI Governor's race to decide whether to appeal the case. The Republican candidate in that race has already said he would sign a concealed carry bill if it reached his desk. The Democratic candidate, while paying lip service to supporting 2nd amendment rights, has indicated that he would probably not support concealed carry.

This will be one to watch.

It will indeed be interesting to see how it plays out. The Chicago ruling is going to be impacting a lot of states in many different ways. I hope for the best for the people of Wisconsin.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top