JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I had a pps43, in its semi-auto pistol form it's pretty lack luster. The with a stock and fun switch it's better but it's still pretty crude compared to the ppsh41 or thompson. And the lack of a lower handguard sucks when you just got done dumping the mag and you grab the forend. Don't ask me how I know that.
I'm assuming you were russian in a past life. broke the forgrip over a nazi's head, and burned your hand taking back stalingrad... right?

Made some progress on it tonight, it's time consuming but it's not terribly hard to do. I probably should've picked up some smaller MIG wire but the two visible welds look decent enough.
20180129_201311.jpg 20180129_233140.jpg

Got the pins and the trigger in so I can finally fit it together, tack it up, and weld it out.
20180601_183604.jpg
I'm thinking of leaving it kind of rough and wrapping the grips and stock in paracord for a sort of post apocalyptic or "resistance fighter" look.

Pretty much all welded out, just the front of the mag well, and curved bits to cover the gap between the upper and lower, then I have to drill the bolt release hole and weld that on and it'll be done. I haven't decided if I want to make wooden grips or weld on a another layer and wrap it like the stock.
20180605_214641.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top