JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any issues with shortening the follower in the magazine? I have had mine forever and never really dug into it. I took apart the magazine recently and there is a long wooden dowel in there which only allows for keeping 2 shells in the magazine.

Is that normal? Can I just shorten it so it will hold 4 shells?

Yes, I realize I don't get out much. It was a gift a long time ago that I just recently started using again.

You can take out the dowel but then you cant use it to hunt with. I ampretty sure you can only have two rounds. I will try and find the info. You should not go buy what someone like myself tells you unless the person can back it up.

Got it. Thanks guys. I figured the dowel had something to do with hunting regs. I'm setting it up for more home use so the dowel won't be needed.

On my Wingmaster, I put an after-market 18.5" barrel on it (Mossberg made) and added a magazine extension for 8 rounds. The magazine actually sticks out about 1" or so past the muzzle.

I understand newer models have a dimple to prevent after-market extensions from being added. I don't have any personal experience with that, but I've heard of people drilling that out so they can extend the magazine as well.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top