JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any issues with shortening the follower in the magazine? I have had mine forever and never really dug into it. I took apart the magazine recently and there is a long wooden dowel in there which only allows for keeping 2 shells in the magazine.

Is that normal? Can I just shorten it so it will hold 4 shells?

Yes, I realize I don't get out much. It was a gift a long time ago that I just recently started using again.

You can take out the dowel but then you cant use it to hunt with. I ampretty sure you can only have two rounds. I will try and find the info. You should not go buy what someone like myself tells you unless the person can back it up.

Got it. Thanks guys. I figured the dowel had something to do with hunting regs. I'm setting it up for more home use so the dowel won't be needed.

On my Wingmaster, I put an after-market 18.5" barrel on it (Mossberg made) and added a magazine extension for 8 rounds. The magazine actually sticks out about 1" or so past the muzzle.

I understand newer models have a dimple to prevent after-market extensions from being added. I don't have any personal experience with that, but I've heard of people drilling that out so they can extend the magazine as well.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads