JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
6E672B5A-973F-45F1-BC1C-8CC864199145.jpeg dont know if it's just my luck but I always seem to have quite a few defective rounds. Don't know if it's winchester quality failing but I can't recall a time I had a Russian steel case "dirt cheap" ammo.

It's all a pig in a poke, regardless of manufacturer.

More ammo, made by increasingly more robotic machinery and less human eyes, and things slip through.

WWB, bargain ammo turned out in huge quantities, even more chances of imperfections slipping thru the cracks. Recently, some of us reported full boxes of new WWB ammo with a mixture of different headstamps.o_O

Yeah, looks like they were seated quite poorly. Winchester needs to give their robot a tune up.

View attachment 562351 dont know if it's just my luck but I always seem to have quite a few defective rounds. Don't know if it's winchester quality failing but I can't recall a time I had a Russian steel case "dirt cheap" ammo.

At the range a few years ago a guy had a box of .45 ACP WW 100 pack with several rounds with the bullet shoulder well below the rim of the case. I'v got to ask though....Why do you keep buying Winchester White box?

Going through a couple K of PMC 9mm, and a bunch of Blazer Brass 9mm, .40, .45 I don't recall ONE bad round?

At the range a few years ago a guy had a box of .45 ACP WW 100 pack with several rounds with the bullet shoulder well below the rim of the case. I'v got to ask though....Why do you keep buying Winchester White box?

Going through a couple K of PMC 9mm, and a bunch of Blazer Brass 9mm, .40, .45 I don't recall ONE bad round?

Old box i found from awhile ago. I wont turn down found ammo more so than finding a $5 bill in my pocket

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top