Winchester white box issues

Savage Jav

Reactions
6E672B5A-973F-45F1-BC1C-8CC864199145.jpeg dont know if it’s just my luck but I always seem to have quite a few defective rounds. Don’t know if it’s winchester quality failing but I can’t recall a time I had a Russian steel case “dirt cheap” ammo.

Reactions
View attachment 562351 dont know if it’s just my luck but I always seem to have quite a few defective rounds. Don’t know if it’s winchester quality failing but I can’t recall a time I had a Russian steel case “dirt cheap” ammo.
Yeah , from shotgun shells to white box.... Winchester ammunition has gone down hill in the last 10 years bad .

WAYNO

Reactions
It's all a pig in a poke, regardless of manufacturer.

More ammo, made by increasingly more robotic machinery and less human eyes, and things slip through.

WWB, bargain ammo turned out in huge quantities, even more chances of imperfections slipping thru the cracks. Recently, some of us reported full boxes of new WWB ammo with a mixture of different headstamps.o_O

Mikej

Reactions
View attachment 562351 dont know if it’s just my luck but I always seem to have quite a few defective rounds. Don’t know if it’s winchester quality failing but I can’t recall a time I had a Russian steel case “dirt cheap” ammo.

At the range a few years ago a guy had a box of .45 ACP WW 100 pack with several rounds with the bullet shoulder well below the rim of the case. I'v got to ask though....Why do you keep buying Winchester White box?

Going through a couple K of PMC 9mm, and a bunch of Blazer Brass 9mm, .40, .45 I don't recall ONE bad round?

OP
S

Savage Jav

Reactions
At the range a few years ago a guy had a box of .45 ACP WW 100 pack with several rounds with the bullet shoulder well below the rim of the case. I'v got to ask though....Why do you keep buying Winchester White box?

Going through a couple K of PMC 9mm, and a bunch of Blazer Brass 9mm, .40, .45 I don't recall ONE bad round?
Old box i found from awhile ago. I wont turn down found ammo more so than finding a $5 bill in my pocket

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom