Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA Winchester model 94 made in 1937

Reactions
Winchester model 94 Nickel Steel 30WCF $850
Manufactured in 1937 shoots good. Three years ago the previous owner went over to Montana and harvested 2 mule deer bucks with this Rifle. There is a historical dent in the end of the feed tube. But this dent does not effect the rounds in the tube feeding or capacity. Has the Buckhorn sights, a solid rifle.
$850
win 3.jpg
Win 1.jpg
win 4.jpg
Win 5.jpg
Win 94.jpg
win 3.jpg
Win 1.jpg
win 4.jpg
Win 5.jpg

Win 94.jpg

Last edited:

GOG

Reactions
Rating
100%
Actually when your pics loaded they moved the price out of your paragraph and dropped it down between the first two pics. I only found it after SA Shooter's post. GLWS.

rdb241

Reactions
Rating
100%
Nice piece. I have the very same thing manufactured in 1931. I inherited it from a close friend years ago after he passed. I never knew what it might be worth. Thanx. GLWTS!

OP
Garnjaye
Reactions
Yeah, I was unfamiliar with their value as well. All the experts have told me this is a fair price. At some point it all boils down to rarity and condition of the piece. They are beauties and has a mark on our history. THanks

Reactions
Rating
100%
What a particular firearm might "be worth" and what you can sell it for on a mostly local website like NWFA are not always the same thing. ;) JMHO you price is not out of line. GLWYS

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677