JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$899
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here is a solid old Winchester Model 94 that looks to have been used like it should be but fairly well taken care of. Standard finish worn off on the end of the muzzle and the sight from being slipped in and out of a leather case. Quite a bit of rub through on the bottom of the receiver where it was probably carried in the woods a lot while stalking all manner of medium sized game. A few scratches on the sides of the receiver, but none that catch your fingernail or have reached the status of a gouge. The wood on this one is quite nice and I cannot tell if it has just been well taken care of or if it has been redone. There are some bumps and bruises on it, but not too many. Grain and color wise the stock and fore end match really well and I think they came out of the factory together. It has a White Line brand rubber butt pad on it that is cracked, crazed and generally looking very old. Serial number corresponds to the 1943 to 1947 period when the production records got lost (1,395xxx) so the actual year of manufacture is unknown. Only about 278,000 were produced during this time period.

This Firearm can be shipped to your local FFL with great ease, you will just pay shipping and any taxes or fees for transfer. I have more pics of you want them.

IMG_4670.jpeg IMG_4671.jpeg IMG_4672.jpeg IMG_4673.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.