JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Winchester model 94 Nickel Steel 30WCF $850
Manufactured in 1937 shoots good. Three years ago the previous owner went over to Montana and harvested 2 mule deer bucks with this Rifle. There is a historical dent in the end of the feed tube. But this dent does not effect the rounds in the tube feeding or capacity. Has the Buckhorn sights, a solid rifle.
$850
win 3.jpg Win 1.jpg win 4.jpg Win 5.jpg Win 94.jpg win 3.jpg Win 1.jpg win 4.jpg Win 5.jpg
Win 94.jpg

Last Edited:
Actually when your pics loaded they moved the price out of your paragraph and dropped it down between the first two pics. I only found it after SA Shooter's post. GLWS.

Nice piece. I have the very same thing manufactured in 1931. I inherited it from a close friend years ago after he passed. I never knew what it might be worth. Thanx. GLWTS!

Yeah, I was unfamiliar with their value as well. All the experts have told me this is a fair price. At some point it all boils down to rarity and condition of the piece. They are beauties and has a mark on our history. THanks

What a particular firearm might "be worth" and what you can sell it for on a mostly local website like NWFA are not always the same thing. ;) JMHO you price is not out of line. GLWYS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top