JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I feel compelled to give a round of applause to a fellow member of this great community:

Koolbak

I sold a couple boxes of 9mm to him last week and drove over to his house for the exchange. We got to chatting and I learned he was a professional sewer and makes patented safety belts, like what you'd wear to support your back when you work out or lift heavy stuff.

He proceeded to invite me into his shop and gave me the ammo belt he had made (shown in the photo below). I asked him if I could buy one of his belts and he ended up making not only a custom fit belt but 2 holsters and a magazine case. All custom fit to my gun and mags, and made out of high quality waterproof material!

You just don't see this level of generosity these days and I just had to call this out.

Thank youKoolbak!!

39FB2250-34F8-4A66-81D1-F027A3180505.jpeg

I have a light attached to my Glock 43x, so a custom holster was exactly what I needed.

(and now he has a solid pattern, so I'd give him a ping if you have something similar)

79B4E7EF-B909-434B-8E09-181FA6D3BFC3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads