JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So. Today, she pushed out some bloody mucus. May be TMI for most here. She is officially in labor but doctor wants her to track contractions,.if spaced around 5 minutes for at least a hour or so, we will be going to the hospital. Right now it's not yet that frequent. Our eldest isn't really caring about anything but she's 2 anyhow :rolleyes: so. We would like prayers and good thoughts for this joyful and stressful period . I am likely to be away from the forums for a few days due to family things :)

20220930_142031.jpg 20220930_142021.jpg

Prayer sent. Good luck to you all.

Our second child needed a suction cup on the head to be pulled out. The first one needed episiotomy to get out which later became infected. I am surprised she wanted to have the second one after the experience from the first birth.

Prayers and well wishes, hope all goes well. We've been there four times; it does get a little easier.

You're more than just moral support. I'll never forget when my older son was born; the doctor laid him on mama's chest and went over to wash up. Mama was in a drug and euphoria induced haze. Baby was out and all was well. Except… he was turning blue.

Is that normal, is he OK?! I asked. She just smiled, he's fine. No, he's not! I interrupted the doctor and nurse chatting as they washed, and pulled them over to look. They grabbed him up and rushed him off to the NNICU, where he spent the next week. He fine now, getting ready to get his drivers license. :)

I shudder to think what might have been if I hadn't been paying attention.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top